How do I pay for a Misar purchase?
- Misar Trading offers you multiple payment methods.
- Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Misar Tradings trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase.
Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on Misar Trading website?
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Misar Trading.
- The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
- Delivery charges may be extra depending on the seller policy.
- Please check individual seller for the same.
- Misar Trading offers free shipping charges for the delivery of 500AED or above.
- Whereas for all the purchases below 500AED a shipping charge of above 25AED will be applied.
What is Cash on Delivery?
- If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Misar Trading website, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead.
- With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
- The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment is 10000AED.
- It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Credit or debit cards cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
- Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment. Only Arab Emirates Dirhams accepted.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
- All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”.
- You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum order value for C-o-D is 10000AED
- Credit or Debit cards cannot be used for C-o-D orders
- Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
Is it safe to transfer money through paypal?
- PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments without revealing your financial details.
- PayPal uses the latest in data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud.
- Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. PayPal completes the process for you, without sharing your financial details with merchants and sellers.
- Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on this site, and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add your payment method to complete your purchase. You can use your PayPal account to shop safer with millions of merchants and sellers around the globe wherever you see the PayPal logo. Every day, 169 million people use PayPal in 190 countries and with 21 different currencies.